We offer to discuss your vision and ideas in the comfort of your own surroundings. Topics will include your needs & requirements; we will provide solutions and innovative concepts to suit your business.
The Scope Of Works We Offer:
– Demolition & strip out
– Partitioning, dry lining
– Ceilings, suspended, MF or featured
– Glass partitioning, Framed & Frameless
– Raised access floors
– Kitchen & Breakout, stock or bespoke
– Washroom Cubicles, IPS systems
– HVAC systems and services
– Electrical & Lighting
– Data systems & structured cabling
– Wall finishing and specials
– Floor coverings hard and soft
– Office Furniture & storage solutions
– Break out and Agile working furniture
– Reception area furniture
– £10M Employers and £5m Public liability insurance cover
Our focus is understanding your needs & workplace to aspire & transform your business environment thus providing pleasing & innovative conditions for your staff, company & customers.
Design & Works Specification:
– Site survey, appraisal and space audit
– Work scheduling & specification
– Programming, phased handovers
– Building Control
– CDM Our satisfied customers all testify that Quay Contract Management’s service mix creates the right results for each project.
Passionate about the environment
At Quay we’re passionate about protecting the environment so we source goods from suppliers who share our commitment to environmental responsibility. We also ensure that all our waste is responsibly managed. Our environmental impact is assessed and continually improved and we aim to promote a better understanding of environmental responsibility among customers and suppliers.
We are accredited by Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and work within their regulations to ensure health and safety standards are achieved. If you have extra considerations or risks requiring health and safety assessment we will work with you to ensure the highest standard is met.